Monday, July 24, 2006

Induction Ball 2006

i've been waiting to write something about the induction ball last night. it was fun. i enjoyed the crowd. i loved the place. it was raining outside yet it was warm inside. the drinks hit me fast. i liked the nachos and the macaroons. and most of all, i enjoyed being with my friends. all of 'em!

one thing, i didn't like the part where i was left with the work i was not supposed to do, i was actually doing it as a favor for my friend (she needed her make-up done) but they didn't come back. oh, i won't detail this one anymore.

let me talk about the fun parts. i had a group hug with the boys. i ate with my closest circle of friends. we had our pictures taken around the place. i met my friend's boyfriend. i met my another friend's bestfriend. we enjoyed the presence of our profs on stage. we were all ears for the penguin and i-pod raffle. we got some freebies from the sponsors. all-in-all, it was a flirtless happy night for me. ^_^


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home