Sunday, September 14, 2008

Manila Ocean Park

It's time to visit an oceanarium near my place. I live just around 3.15 kilometers away from it.

Manila Ocean Park is located behind the Quirino Grandstand Luneta, Manila, Philippines. We toured the entire oceanarium for almost two hours. Don't forget to ask for a map just after you give your ticket. Uhm, you won't get lost inside anyway. Just enjoy the view and take time to visit each aquarium.

I'd like to post all pictures that I have taken but that would spoil your future visit at the Manila Ocean Park. Cameras are allowed but flash feature must be turned off so some of my pictures need editing. You might want to check out their souvenir shop too, very affordable stuffs.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home