Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blind Item Slipped

my crowd has been bugging me to reveal my blind item. i just can't. it's not that i'm afraid or something, it's simply not me - to give out blind items, i usually confront people or talk to them if there's something i don't like about them or in what they do, not make blind items about them. well, yeah, i made a blind item recently but not to spread it out, i made it to enflame my feelings back to what i felt once i read it in the future, aside from poems, articles, etc. it so happen that i've slipped my tongue and shared parts of that blind item to some of my friends and close friends. imagine the combination of their own suspicions with the fact-factor of my blind item, a big thing, hehehe.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home