Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mud Splash

The day before yesterday, on my way to Tutuban Mall, I saw this vehicle speeding up and it was about to overtake me. I was right beside a small pool of mud and before I know it, the vehicle overtook me, it hit the pool of mud and splashed the dirt on my pants and legs. Though my short pants was black, you can still distinguish the patches of mud on it. Instinctively, I turned my head to look back at the vehicle. It was a government vehicle. Red plate number SGH 785. It was even swerving and overtaking jeeps on the road. I wonder who was using that vehicle by that time.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home