Thursday, October 22, 2009

Voter's Choice

If I am going to vote...

I will NOT choose those who have been dethroned before.

I will NOT choose those who advertised that they would stay, but did not.

I will NOT choose those without visual (direct or indirect) project or plan for the country.

I will NOT choose those who have shown doubt in running.

I will NOT choose those who have deliberately enforcing what they think is right.

I will NOT choose those without enough educational and political background.

I will NOT choose those who keep on changing their party alliance.

I will NOT choose those who just pop out running for a high position.

I will NOT choose those who keep on verbally answering their critics.

I will NOT choose those who have been obviously pre-campaigning but calculatedly denying it.

I will NOT choose those who have been falsely using religion as part of their campaign machinery.

I will NOT choose those who have been purposely commenting against a political enemy.

I will NOT choose those who shift from any field into political field due to deceitful persuasions.

Who will I choose then? Hahaha...


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home