Monday, May 25, 2009

Hayden's Mom Speaks Out

When I heard Julius Babao in TV Patrol World said today that Hayden Kho's mom has something to say in defense for his son, I said to myself "now it's time for a mother to retaliate, beware all offenders!"

And yes... I'm somewhat bothered by the one-sided view and pre-judgment of the people regarding this issue, it seems to me that almost all angles are tilted to favor Ms. Halili. Kawawa, nagamit, di alam na may video, karapatang pambabae, niloko, sinira ang pangalan, reklamo, kumalat, wag panoorin, inabuso, binaboy, etc. Ok fine, she deserves some justice, but before that, let's hear the other side...

Oh yeah, we are about to, and it has begun actually, with Mr. Kho's mother talking.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home