Saturday, February 23, 2008

Inheritance Trilogy

I am anxiously waiting for the release of the third book of Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. As I remember, it all started with my curiosity of their poster, the movie poster of Eragon. I saw it during my first few visits in SM San Lazaro, which was newly opened that time. It was a simple black background with a strange scaly symbol as the letter "e". It caught my attention since I was clueless what Eragon was. Then it turned out to be a movie, another book-turned-movie trilogy. After seeing the film, I bought a copy of the book. As I expected it, the movie story was not the same as from the book's. Alteration and cuts. Then I sought the second book, Eldest, a good one too. I wonder how they're going to connect the second movie to the first one. The storyline was a bit different in the movie. Now, after the long wait, I saw the market cover for the third book. It will be released on September this year. I never thought it would be entitled Brisingr since I was expecting another letter "e" title. Rumors said that it would be Empire, a green binded book with a dragon facing right. Obviously, it isn't so. [image from www.amazon.com]

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home